A number of unexpected developments affecting the precious metals markets during the past several years, with respect to safety and security, profitability and competition, have led many precious metals companies to re-assess the manner in which they conduct their physical precious metals business activities.
As a result, many commercial entities and investors are now discovering the precious metals custody and distribution services available from Delaware Depository provide the confidence and assurance that their precious metals bullion assets can be cost-effectively processed, safeguarded and delivered with the care, competence and accountability they seek.
- Direct access to a team of highly experienced, responsive and friendly staff – with no middleman or customer service center relaying information between customers and the depository
- All bullion is fully allocated to the account holder and held off-balance sheet
- Bullion is safe from creditors because Delaware Depository has no debt, and does not lend, pledge or encumber any bullion entrusted to its care
- Wholly owned, physically fortified, access-controlled facilities with high-security vaults. Extensive security monitoring, including motion, sound, vibration and metal detection devices
- Dedicated security staff monitoring and video recording all activity 24/7, 365 day per year
- State-of-the-art inventory control and reporting
- Delaware tax advantages
- Geographically separated from major political and financial centers and relatively free of natural disasters
- CME Group (Comex & Nymex) / ICE Futures US approved depository
- Highly competitive pricing
- Fully insured UPS, FedEx, USPS and armored car shipping
- $1 billion in all-risk insurance