Ship – How do I ship my bullion?

Simply send signed, written instructions to Delaware Depository.  Paper documents sent by mail or overnight courier, or electronic documents (i.e., scanned, emailed or faxed) are acceptable.

IRA accounts – Please contact your IRA custodian to request shipment.

Non-IRA accounts (personal storage) – Please submit a Metal Move Request form.  This form instructs the depository to remove metal from a designated account and transfer or ship it to a different account or address.  Delaware Depository provides an online shipping calculator to estimate costs.  Any outstanding storage fees must be paid prior to releasing bullion.